Ares Galaxy Professional Edition is currently one of the most demanded BitTorrent file sharing client around. Most users prefer it thanks to its simplicity, effectiveness, its attractive, easy to use interface and to the fact that its executable includes a directory and some option data to your PC, though keeping a very small file size and low CPU.
Installing the software it is a no-brainer. With a single-stage setup you can create a desktop icon and a Start menu entry for the application. Next, you are recommended to configure the Internet settings. Most likely you won’t have to change anything as the program supports UPnP port mapping. You might also want to associate the software with the torrent file type. That is easily done at anytime from the Preferences dialog, by choosing "General".
Another remarkable thing of Ares Galaxy Pro is the schedule feature which enables you to choose when you want to download files. Moreover, this feature also lets you change the bandwidth depending on the time of day. There are a few advanced options available via the Preferences dialog. However, there is little or nothing to adjust any of them, as Ares Galaxy Pro just behaves excellent on most computers.
Apart from being user-friendly Ares Galaxy Professional Edition adds a port checker in the wizard menu, to make sure your TCP ports are accurately forwarded. This amazing application offers support to the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange.
Whatever you’re looking for (regarding features) at a BitTorrent client, Ares Galaxy Pro has it: bandwidth optimization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT.
This program supports with BitTorrent but also lets you add multi-tracker data to the torrent and bears simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, IP-filter, etc
Ares Galaxy Pro favors connection to your friends and by offering a send-to-friend button. It also enables priority for a specific torrent and limits that you can impose to both the upload speed and the download speed.
To check out on its status at any time, Ares Galaxy Pro presents detailed graphs of your download activity, transfers, cache or database.
Ares Galaxy Pro is totally free of malware, guaranteed!
Download Now the FREE version!
Buy Now the Ad-Free version!
• Multiple simultaneous searches
• Multiple results search tabs – allows you to see each search you start separately in a new window preventing search results from being overwritten
• Allows both upload and download speed limiting (globally and also per torrent)
• Provides a single port that supports all torrents
• UPnP allows the automatic mapping of ports on UPnP enabled routes
• Enjoyable, easy-to-operate interface
• Fast resume
• Provides a send-to-friend button to help you share any file via e-mail, blog entry or webpage
• Share Ratio indicator
• NAT & DHT indicators
• A health indicator through which you can check the status of your download files
• Provides disk cache, speed limits, peer exchange (PEX), proxy for both tracker and peer communications and IP filtering
• Able to set a default download dir and move completed files
• Able to import torrents automatically from a set directory
• Offers graphical illustration of the swarm
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?